Friday 30 November 2012

Ahoy hoy from island girl

SELAMAT PAGI !! it is only natural that the island girl is wayyyy behind bloggin schedule, alas here I am.  It has nearly been two months since I have touched down and started calling this magic island home, and magic and mayhem and happiness it has been.  I'm constantly being inspired and planning my own personal project which will be shared in posts to come.... I have been doing some writing and teaching english in a village far from here for some damn smart and very cute bali kiddies, in return I am bettering my bahasa and eating some of the best indo food while I'm there. I'm eating rice packets and sipping on the freshest juices for breakfast, riding my own skoopy which also has entailed my first and I hope only little accident, exploring the island with friends, drinking too many bintangs and cider, smoking too many sampoernas, wanting to adopt every bali dog I see, creating an ever growing collection of bracelets and sarongs, eating, eating, eating, beaching, babe watching, birthday celebrating, meditating, bargaining, writing lists, drawing and picking fresh fragipanis from my garden. 

2 years after our bloggin idea around $4 tacos and coronas, here we are girlfriends. I miss you both... love cha..enjoy the photos xxxx














No comments:

Post a Comment